วันจันทร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Hp OfficeJet Pro 8500 - All in One Color - Inkjet Proves Jack of All Trades

Combining a pro office look with an easy to use touch screen control panel that is no ifs ands or buts navigated, the Hp OfficeJet Pro 8500 is full of accessories that make it a pleasure to use. With a scan bed large sufficient to house paper up to 8.5x14 inches and a paper tray that can hold up to 250 pages, it maximizes both capacity and potential in delivering a product that is easy to use.

Most of the paper types and sizes that I use day to day in printing were already programmed into the interface, production it quick and easy to use from the first time I opened the box. I have yet to sense a paper jam or misfeed, both typical problems that I have had with other similar printers in the past.

Professional Photo Printers

Thanks to the great software that came with the printer, it has been easy for me to manage my documents, both in storing and producing them. The 8500 also does an exquisite job with printing web article right off of the internet and a clipping tool to ensure that I'm printing only what I need. When it came to definite types of projects, I found that the printer already had many templates already built in that saved me the hassle of having to format the documents myself.

When it came time to print out pictures, the 8500 did an exceptional job printing out photos of my family on white paper so I could pick which pictures looked the best. Putting these pictures onto glossy photo paper was just as straightforward and took only about a diminutive for a 4x6 inch photo.

When it comes to costs, the 8500 prints more pages of both color and black ink for about the same cost per cartridge of ink, averaging out to be about 1.6 cents per page on black ink and 7 cents per page for color. This energy-star rated printer also uses 50 percent less electricity than a laser printer agreeing to Hp, which no ifs ands or buts helps me to cut down on power bills.

Conclusion:

All in all, I've found this printer to be incredibly easy to use as well as well stocked with tools that help me to cut down on the wide time it takes me to unblemished projects. Combining the free time with all of the money I'm salvage on ink and energy costs, my wide return on this the Hp OfficeJet Pro 8500 was well worth the investment.

My Links : printer ink toner http://bespcpeakers.blogspot.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น